Sunday, January 06, 2008

Hello again!

So many changes, but I'm back!!!!! After a 6 month hiatus it's a challenge to get back into the swing of my blogger page. Where do I start?! Many life altering things have happened that has kept my mind focused elsewhere. More stories to come.

I have decided to make my come back with my previously mentioned addiction. If you have not discovered this phenomana you are missing out. If you need advice about parenting, it's a great place but you must take all advice given with a grain of salt but I like salt and some advice is worth contemplating. Do not even mention the subjects stay at home mom vs working mom. It's an all out riot. If you have a problem with your car you can save a ton of money by at least walking into the mechanic with the appropriate lingo.

Now my all time favorite subject these days. The elections. We see America at it's best. My favorite question so far is

Clinton or Obama and why?

My favorite answers

OBAMA FOR 2008!!
Hilary is the devila nd very stuid, doesnt know ****


neither one! google ron paul

can't stand Clinton, but if they were the only choices, I think Clinton could actually do as good a job as Bush (and he is sort of Nixon-like), I doubt Obama can even do as good a job as Carter.

C none of the above. Hey when they talk about change, are they referring to what's left of my paycheck when they get done with it?


and finally a somewhat intelligent answer

Barack talks about hope and change yet has no substantial plans or adequate experience to bring it about - all talk and few results is not substance. Clinton is a longtime veteran of knowing how to provide change by leading and by working with both parties. Hillary will do a lot more than Obama - she's ready to hit the ground running while he'll still be trying to figure out how things work.

Barrack just got to the senate about 2yrs ago and is not ready for the big presidential seat.. yet. Hillary is ready because she's worked very hard in congress and knows how high-level politics works. A proven person who has actually gotten results is preferable over an orator who just raises hope and doesn't have the experience to bring it about. Hillary can actually do what she says because she's done it many times before. Hillary is already on many important Congressional committees.


My answer has gotten 2 thumbs up and 3 down, disappointing there are no more thumbs down. Sorry not sharing my answer on my blog.

Gotta love the USA!

No comments: