Monday, January 07, 2008

Welcome to 2008!

'Tis the season to reflect.


1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Moved to a new city by myself with my daughter in tow.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I never make New Years resolutions, daily resolutions are more my speed.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Oh yes! and very exciting too. My sister in law and a close friend.

4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes, my Grandmother and my Mother's neighbor.

5. What countries did you visit? The good ol' USofA.

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Stability.

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year? My daughter Marley. She always will be.

8. What was your biggest failure? The house I moved into...don't get me started.

9. Did you suffer illness or injury? Thankfully no.

10. What was the best thing you bought? A new vacuum! No maybe the curtains hanging in my room. Ok, I'll be honest it was the box of chocolates I bought before the holidays and consumed each and every morsel in my closet all by myself.

11. Whose behaviour merited celebration? My family and friends without their support I would be left flailing in the wind.

12. Where did most of your money go? Moving and bills.

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about? A part in an Indie movie, ask me and I'd love to tell you the story.

14. What song will always remind you of 2007? The ABC song followed by Up Up Apple Sauce (translation, twinkle twinkle little star). Sung many times daily by me and requested by you know who.

15. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer? a) happy b)thinner c)the same

16. What do you wish you’d done more of? reading

17. What do you wish you’d done less of? worry

18. How did you spend Christmas? With my family. It was wonderful as usual.

19. What was your favourite TV program? Got rid of the TV and very proud of it. Although, last seasons "Lost" on DVD has caught my eye.

20. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Hate?! That's a rough word.

21. What kept you sane? My Optimism.

22. Who was the best new person you met? My roommate.

23. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. Don't sell yourself short.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love reading your latest. Glad your back. The world is a better place because of "Je Blog". Happy New Year Luv!!!!
Bridget

Jocelyn said...

Glad you are reading! How's "Manly" these days? Is Dad back at work yet? We will need to catch up and soon!

RYD said...

Hey, welcome back! I wondered where you went. I'm glad you're back on - keep posting (and reading, hint hint). Hope all is well.

xo-Rox

Jocelyn said...

Yes, I'm back! Yay. All is well. I will take your hint!