Thursday, February 21, 2008

What to do in February....

I found this over at Montessori Mama's and had to steal.

The February 10
I think the February ten is right up my alley:

1. Blogger.

2. Snuggling under warm blankets with Marley.

3. A car that has finally warmed up to the point that I can blast the heat.

4. My bathrobe and slippers at night.

5. Two obnoxious beagles that keep my feet warm and my face clean.

6. The warmth of the oven when I take out a batch of oatmeal cookies.

7. Very happy that I no longer live in snow country. Although 11,600 feet was fun in my twenties the coast of NC is more my pace in my 30's.

8. Bundling up and taking Marley for walks in her stoller.

9. My sweaters. I have a few that I just love to wear!

10. The Febraury 10 that I will steal and post on my blogger page in hopes that the author does not mind.

2 comments:

Jennifer Howard said...

I love your list. Your blog is one of my favorite things about February!
PEACE
Jennifer

Jocelyn said...

Thanks!!!!!!!