Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm at work and...

...very,very bored. I am the customer service and marketing rep for a local mortgage company and business is very slow this week. I really should be balancing my check book, organizing my day planner, you know doing something constructive. Instead, I'm surfing the internet and making up excuses to avoid productivity today. Then my boss, who is also bored, sends me this test:

http://www.mikescomputerinfo.com/inteltest.htm

My advice, read each question carefully, then re-read it before you answer. According to this test, I have "a bitchin' love life" and my life will "take a sudden turn for good in the next 2 weeks". Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket this week.

Happy Thursday!

Ok, ok, off I go to do something productive. If I must.

No comments: