Sunday, April 15, 2007

I love weekends

I love weekends. Marley slept until 7:30 this morning a true treat for me. I took her into the single bed and we just laid there yawning and rubbing our eyes and snuggling. We love to snuggle! Marley peeped out the window that is next to the single bed and said "tweet, tweet". It's raining, and I did not see a bird in sight. Oh well, she enjoys looking out the window into the back yard where she loves to play.

The forecast says rain and wind for the day. I'm elated. I have been so busy and now I have an excuse not to leave the house all day. Usually I'd be griping but today is a much needed day for rest and relaxation. I'll read more of my book, do a couple loads of laundry and Marley and I will immerse ourselves in a few crafty projects.

It's going to be a beautiful day despite the fact we are under a tornado watch until mid afternoon. Yikes.

No comments: