Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The end of another era

If Mississippi wore her New Jersey what would Delaware?

My Grandmother would always repeat that when I was a child.

My Grandmother passed away yesterday morning, she was 96. She led such a beautiful life and I am going to miss her so much. She was such an inspiration to me and such an influence in my life. I am so lucky to have had her as my Grandmother.

I have no doubt that I will be blogging about her a lot in the weeks to come. She was truly an amazing woman.

3 comments:

Scatterbrain said...

Jocelyn- I am so sorry to hear it.
A big hug from us and we're sending good thoughts your way, dear.
Love-VZ

RYD said...

Jocelyn, I'm so sorry. My best friend just lost her grandmother, too. I'm sure they are both in a happier place, hanging out, wondering when all their pals will join them because the afterlife is way cooler than mortality. Be well. -Roxanne

Jocelyn said...

Thank you ladies for the good thoughts. I will be posting more stories about her when things settle down. She was a fun lady!

Roxanne-I do believe that they are all in a happier place, with all the loved ones that they have lost in their lives. Hope your friend is doing well.