Thursday, December 21, 2006

So what have I been up to?

I spend a lot of my days reading cnn.com. Silly me went back to work on the downside of the real estate market and just in time for the holidays to boot. So, I really do have time to catch up on my blog. No more excuses for me.

I do love cnn.com, I think it's the Entertainment page that keeps me going. The highlight today is that Britney Spears has been nominated as the most controversial celeb of 2006. No, I'm no joking, amazing isn't it!?!

I also enjoyed a question that was asked to viewers several days ago. The question was: (I may not be getting this verbatum-I can't seem to find it in the archives)

Q:"Do you think Barack Obama is a threat to the U.S?"

A large amount of the people who were asked this question responded, "YES", when asked why, one man replied, "because he is still out there plotting...".

I leave you with that this holiday season. Please, somebody please send me back to France.

No comments: