Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

I guess I'm feeling a little guilty (although I'm still gritting my teeth) about my last entry. It is Valentine's Day, so here are a few quotes:


Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
Charles M. Schulz, Charlie Brown in "Peanuts"US cartoonist (1922 - 2000)


There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"German philosopher (1844 - 1900)

The best proof of love is trust."
-Joyce Brothers

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!

Smooch, smooch.

3 comments:

Scatterbrain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scatterbrain said...

JOCELYN! Love the new layout! And so many awesome new posts! You GO grrrrrl!!!!!! :-D Happy V'Day...and go easy on hubby...You can always buy him ridiculous boxers that are too tight...

Love, Dorky Battypants

Jocelyn said...

Oh no! Dorky Battypants is that you! As for hubby, I saw a segment that the new rage is cashmere boxers, I think I'll throw them in hot water. teehee, all in good fun.