Monday, May 29, 2006

The man under the sea

My Dad and his girlfriend were visiting last week. We decided to spend an afternoon at the local aquarium. I love this aquarium! For a small town aquarium they do a fabulous job. Marley loves seeing the fishies and her favorite, the Otter room, she recognizes them thanks to her Baby Einstein dvd.
This visit to the aquarium was spectacular as usual. As with all aquariums there is a big monstrous fish tank with the sharks-Yikes! We arrived in time to witness the end of feeding time. I strolled Marley to the big tank just as the men with the food, all dolled up in their scuba gear were swimming towards the exit. One caught sight of Marley and swam to the front and waved at her. My little bugalicious had a look of awe, I'm sure she was thinking, now that's the wierdest fish I've ever seen or maybe Sponge Bob really does exist!

No comments: